Friday, April 04, 2008

The Drawing - And a Winner!

Good Morning!

Warning: I am feeling a bit silly this morning, must be all that rain we are having.
My trusty assistant and I have just drawn the lucky winner of my beautiful bath mitt. :-)

Here you can see the whole - very complicated - process:

My assistant (alert and awake, making sure I do this right):


Names on paper:


Papers in bag (one of those cute little felted bags you can buy in my Etsy-Shop - hint, hint):


The Winner Is:


Congratulations Coleen, you are now the proud owner of a hand knitted bath mitt!

For all of you who did not win, bath mitts can be purchased in my aforementioned Etsy Shop. :-)

Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Maria! I'm sooo excited about winning the bath mitt.


Coleen
accrisanti at yahoo dot com