Wednesday, April 19, 2006

RCTQ-BOM


I have been working on the April block for the RCTQ (my favorite online quilting community) -BOM yesterday and I am very happy with how it turned out. But since I don't have a digital camera (yet) I have to wait until my current roll of film is full and I can get the pics developed. In the meantime, here is a picture of the main fabrics I used, I added a lighter orange and a matching green, the pattern is a Double Windmill.
Today I tackled the next block for the WOBQ, it is rather difficult and I am going to try and make it by using English paper piecing technique, stay tuned for the outcome of this experiment. :)

3 comments:

Judy said...

Love the orange floral Maria. I wanted to tell you about the book you asked about. I found one here at :

http://skolias.accountsupport.com/book9.htm

They say they still have books and it's 29.95 which is better than $55 at some resale place. It a great book. I've made 2 quilts from it.

Just a word of advice, turn on the word verification for comments. It avoids spammers leaving weird messages.

Unknown said...

Hi Maria
I love seeing your Women of the Bible quilt blocks...I joined the original group, but dropped out around the holidays. I plan to get back into it, but probably on my own, or with a small group.

Maria said...

Thank you for the advice judy. I just turned it on. Also thank you for the link to the book, I'll check it out.