It was a good year and it gave us a bit of a break after the last two years which were rather stressful.
- nobody got seriously sick.
- nobody in our immediate family died.
- no major appliances broke (well, the car needed new tires, but that was it).
- out of the 9 things I wanted to do, I did only 2 but when I made these plans I did not know that my life would be taken over by a herd of cats. I am not complaining, I love the little monsters. I just had to make adjustments to make it all good for us and for them.
- the only major bad thing that happened was our garden not doing well at all and I really felt the pinch in the wallet when I had to buy the things I usually grow.
- I did a lot of knitting and a little sewing.
- we continued to eat healthy and buy locally as much as possible.
- my main feelings were tired, the last two years took a lot out of me and I really felt it this year, and thankful for the break.
- I did not read as much as I wanted to.
- the weather was weird.
- the world did not end.